For an ambitious and global player in the food industry, AFF Recruitment & Executive Search is looking for a driven International Sales Manager B2B - food industry. This commercially driven sales manager knows better than anyone how to build and expand a market globally.
If you do not have product-specific knowledge, you will receive internal training to gain product-specific knowledge. In this, you will be guided by an experienced product specialist. After this period, you will be introduced to existing clients and suppliers and will become part of the sales team's network. You will then be able to form your own network and become part of the international Sales team (12 FTE).
International travel 20-30% is definitely part of this role (markets like Europe, Asia, Africa). If you have the ambition to make a new product your own, so that you will become a strong International Sales Manager B2B in this sector, are you eager to learn, communicatively strong, and commercially driven enough to take on this challenging role, then respond now via the website!
- Prepare Sales Plan for the next 3 years
- Responsible for expanding existing (70%) and new business (30%)
- Mapping trends & developments
- Reports to the Global Sales Director
3. Candidate Profile
- At least HBO work and thinking level
- At least 5 years of experience in a commercial role
- At least 5 years related work experience within Food B2B
- Willingness to travel internationally 20-30% (Poland, Finland, Australia, etc.)
- You speak and write fluently in English and Dutch. If you also speak German, or Italian, that is a plus.
- Relationship manager, entrepreneurial, commercially driven
4. Selection Procedure
- Selection based on CV
- Intake via (video)call by AFF Recruitment & Executive Search
- 3 interviews
- Employment terms discussion
Interested in this position? Then send your most recent CV in word.docx format via the website or email for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
AFF Recruitment & Executive Search thanks all candidates, but only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.