1. General information
AFF Recruitment & Executive Search is actively looking for an entrepreneurial Technical Sales Manager B2B for one of our clients. This ambitious global producer of functional protein ingredients is looking to (further) expand its business towards the (B2B) meat industry in Asia (Indonesia, Japan, Vietnam, China and Korea). The company has a very high traceability program and strong quality standards.
The Technical Sales Manager will be part of company who has a strong focus on a circular economy and tries to be a gatekeeper in the world’s food supply chain. You will be responsible for creating a sales plan for the South-East Asia region. And by doing so create a strong focus on acquisition in this region.
Do you have commercial experience working at a functional ingredient producer? Do you have a strong (functional) ingredient background within Europe or Asia? Are you entrepreneurial and a pioneer? Then make sure you respond today by pressing the ‘solliciteer nu’ knop.
- Develop the Sales Plan,
- Develop the functional ingredient industry in your region,
- Responsible to build durable and long (new) relations with customers,
- Work closely with customers to initiate new innovative value propositions and projects,
- Rapports to the Director Functional Products.
3. Candidate profile
- Bachelor degree is preferred (SVO, food science/ nutritional)
- 8> years (Technical) Sales Management experience
- Someone must live or willing to relocate towards the Netherlands (South of Netherlands)
- Experience within the following ingredients sectors would be preferred: savoury, convenience, dairy, meat, fish, plant based or bakery
- Willing to travel 30-40% of the time
- Worked within a matrix organization/ structure is an advantage
- You must be able to speak and write English. Preferable you speak Dutch as well.
4. Recruitment Procedure
- Selection based on CV
- Intake with AFF Recruitment & Executive Search
- 3 interviews
- Employment interview
Interested in this role? Send your up-to-date resume via the website or for more information get in touch with Timo de Smet, via email@example.com .