1. General information
AFF Recruitment & Executive Search is actively looking for an entrepreneurial Category Manager Europe for one of our clients. This ambitious global producer of commodities (Natural flavor ingredients) is looking to strengthen its position in Europe through innovation and concept acceleration.
The Category Manager EU- natural flavor ingredients must have a strong track record within the European B2B sector, have experience in coordinating with other teams (sales & R&D), know how to add value to products (spices/ blends) and is able to accelerate the process from lead to client presentation.
You have to work closely with other professionals to identify and create ‘added value’ propositions to your clients. You will be responsible for creating a Strategic Portfolio Plan for Europe. Within this plan you will focus on cross-selling, stronger client relations and building a stronger innovation process. Are you an entrepreneurial and a commercial driven Category Manager with a strong B2B network in Europe? Then make sure you respond today by pressing the ‘Solliciteer nu’ knop.
- Responsible to create uniformity within the Natural flavor portfolio (spices)
- Develop the Strategic Innovation Plan for Flavor
- Guides and support the Innovation Category Team to perform with accelerated concepts
- You share responsibility for several European key clients
- Build strong internal relations within matrix organization
- Reports to the Head of Category Management
3. Candidate profile
- Master’s degree in food technology or food chemistry (or similair) is mandatory
- Minimum of 6+ years as Innovation/ Category Manager within Food B2B
- Actual and strong knowledge of the flavor ingredients sector is a must
- Worked within a matrix organization/ structure is a must
- Willing to travel 30% of the time
- You are strategic and entrepreneurial
- Living within or moving towards the Netherlands is mandatory
4. Recruitment Procedure
- Selection based on CV
- Intake with AFF Recruitment & Executive Search
- 4 interviews
- Employment interview
Interested in this role? Send your up-to-date resume via the website or for more information get in touch with Timo de Smet, via firstname.lastname@example.org