AFF Recruitment & Executive Search has a unique offer for a Quality Compliance Manager that wants to combine their knowledge of Quality and Compliance with their entrepreneurial spirit to set up the European headquarters for an international trading organisation. The company has a solid base in North America and wants to unlock the potential of Europe and the surrounding regions. Working together with the Dutch Managing Director with an inspiring track record and several other team members you will be responsible for setting up the best practices, certifications and quality compliance department of the company.
This job is perfect for those with a strong Quality or Compliance background in food trade or production. A passion or even knowledge for organic products is a strong plus. Talking to and thinking about European regulators and regulations surrounding organic food production is an important part of the job. In this role you can use the basis for Quality Compliance as it was set up for North America, but you can set up the department, its rules and procedures for the new office in your own way. In order to build and maintain an internationally relevant network, the company encourages you to represent them in quality networking forums sys as associations.
The ideal candidate wants to use their previous working experience to create a new department according to their vision. It is possible to work partly from home and the job has flexible working hours. Being fluent in English is a must, fluency in Dutch is a nice to have. The team based in Amsterdam is all Dutch.
Is this the perfect role for you? Please respond today via the "Solliciteer nu" button.
- Implement and maintain the quality management system, ensuring quality standards are upheld in alignment with relevant regulatory and legal requirements, and commercial specifications
- Serve as the liaison to certification bodies (organic, food safety, etc) including ongoing communication, information exchange, auditing, and related work.
- Serve as liaison with supplier and customer quality/compliance teams.
- Oversee standard procedures and processes in alignment with legislative, operational, and related requirements.
- Coordinate the product specification and testing program.
- Coordinate the supplier verification program.
- Provide customer qualification documentation.
- Manage quality records and documentation.
- Perform internal audits.
- Research and assess information and data.
- Relevant HBO/WO (BSc) degree
- Minimum of 3 years Quality Assurance experience in food/agriculture (more experience is always welcome)
- Experience working in organics is considered an asset
- Experience working with GFSI
- Experience working in an international environment (or an equivalent of that experience, for example by having lived abroad)
- Affinity with ERP programs to further the quality standards
- Selection based on resume
- Intake with AFF Recruitment & Executive Search
- Online assessment
- 3 interviews
- Terms of employment
Applications in both Dutch and English will be considered.