Deze vacature is inmiddels gesloten. Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van de nieuwste vacatures van AFF Recruitment & Executive Search? Meld je dan nu aan: Upload je cv. Zoek jij een bureau om een openstaande vacature in te vullen? Neem dan contact op via email@example.com
This family owned multinational is looking for a new Manufacturing Director to lead four plants (100fte per factory) across Germany and bring them to a higher level. The Manufacturing Director will be responsible for ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership to the manufacturing team. This position will also interact with the corporate team to manage, measure and assess goals and effectiveness in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality System Regulations, company policies and expectations.
Are you interested in Manufacturing Directors' role that combines a fast paced, high pressure environment with excellent standards and a growing environment? Please submit your resume now through firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Set performance targets and monitor performance to targets and strategic goals.
- Ensure that Lean Manufacturing Principles are fully implemented, maintained and that Lean Manufacturing metrics are continuously tracked.
- Evaluate talent and build organizational strengths through coaching and team building.
- Define and implement new technologies, processes and tools that will support World Class Manufacturing performance.
- Oversees the prevention of workforce accidents and injuries. Responsible for ensuring and documenting that all department workforce (including temporaries) receive and follow appropriate department training including Environmental, Health and Safety training. Implements, emphasizes importance of and monitors compliance to appropriate safety policies and procedures.
- Interaction with various corporate functions to ensure the manufacturing function receives the resources necessary to meet its commitments. Act as liaison between the Plant and Corporate functions, communicating their views and being a champion for their interests.
3. Knowledge and Comptencies
- 10+ years of overall manufacturing management experience
- Speak and write fluent German and English (Dutch is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or related field, Masters or MBA is a plus
- Training and certification in Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma Tools
- Ability to travel across Germany to the four different plant locations
- Ability to network and communicate with all levels of the company and across the globe
4. Selection Procedure
- CV based selection
- Intake by AFF Recruitment & Executive Search
- 3 interviews
- Online Assessment
- Employment Conditions Conversation
Interested in this role? Upload your most recent resume now as a word.docx file. For additional information please contact Kimberley Perukel, Managing Director of AFF Recruitment & Executive Search via email@example.com.
AFF Recruitment & Executive Search thanks all candidates, but only those that match the search criteria will be contacted.