AFF Recruitment & Executive Search is currently supporting a global producer of organic and sustainable raw materials with there search for a Global Sales Manager – Aquafeed & Animal Nutrition. You will be working with their blood (hemoglobin/plasma) product portfolio. This role is specifically fitting for those who want to become an expert in their field, have experience selling ingredients to the feed industry and can act as a sole specialist within a larger organization.
You have a strong nutritional background and commercial drive to expand and/or create stronger B2B relations worldwide. Within this role you need to understand the application possibilities of the portfolio within the aquafeed and the animal feed ingredients industry.
You will function as the strategic expert on portfolio knowledge and the worldwide sales strategy. You will act as the global business development lead for this portfolio and initiate new innovative projects. You will become the trusted partner and expert within the industry on these ingredients towards the aquafeed industry.
Do you have the ability to build and expand the B2B market for these products? Are you a pioneer and have the nutritional background to create new opportunities for the company? Respond by clicking on the "Solliciteer nu" button.
- Develop the new Global Strategic Sales Plan
- Responsible to build durable and new relations within the animal nutrition
- Map trends & developments within this sector
- Initiate and assess new product innovations
- Pioneer for new sales channels within the application possibilities
- Reports to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree (Animal Nutrition) is needed
- 8+ years working experience
- You must have a track record selling ingredients within the animal feed and/or aquafeed
- Willingness to travel 40%
- You speak fluent English (preferable also Dutch)
- You are commercial driven, pro-active and hands-on
- You are known to work within a matrix structured company
4. Recruitment procedure
- Selection based on CV
- Intake with AFF Recruitment & Executive Search
- 3 interviews
- Employment interview
Interested in this role? Send your up-to-date resume via the website or for more information get in touch with Timo de Smet, via firstname.lastname@example.org